Our Services - Training
"Transfer of knowledge" is not only one of the services we provide, but we also consider it to be one of our responsibilities as a part of the industrial equipment industry.
We offer a variety of technical training courses including:
Operation, Maintenance and Repair
Natpro personnel have made presentations not only for customer groups, but also at various universities and technical institutes across Canada, and for specific industry organizations and associations. Factory engineering personnel are often in attendance. Topics are diverse, but can include:
- Fundamentals includes review and discussion of the various pump, compressor or blower types, basic system design calculations, a review of typical applications for each, etc.
- Specific Pump, Compressor or Blower Presentations including
- Sealless Process Pump Design and Application
- Progressing Cavity Pump Design and Application
- Chemical Injection / Metering Pumps and System Design
- Fire Water Pump System Design and the NFPA 20 Standards
- Rotary Positive Displacement Air Blowers and Systems
- Centrifugal Process Gas Compressors
- Low Flow Pump Designs and Applications
- Slurry and Solids Pumping
- Multiphase Pumping
- Instrument Air Compressors and System Design
- Plant Compressed Air System Design
- Sewage Lift Station Pumping Applications - Dry Pit and Submersible
- Vertical Turbine Pump Design and Application
- Variable Speed Pumping Systems
Contact Us for more information.